Refresh your warm summer days, or simply enjoy delicious moments with these tasty tea recipes from Nordqvist!
- Bring to a boil 0.5 litres of water, cool down to around 80 degrees.
- Add 2-3 tea bags (Emerald, multi flavour package Green Treasure), brew for 2 minutes.
- Let cool down in a cool place.
- Add 0.5 litres of sparkling water, serve and enjoy with ice cubes and fresh mint leaves.
COLD MATCHA LATTE
- Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Mix 2 tea spoons of filtered Riku matcha with 2 dl of soy milk.
- Pour the mix on the ice and enjoy.
COLD MATCHA LATTE II
- Add 2 tea spoons of Riku matcha into a bowl.
- Pour about 0.3 dl of water at 80 degrees on the tea, and froth with a bamboo whisk.
- Add 0.5 dl of milk, mix with a whisk, add ice and serve elegantly with a smile.
SUMMERY EMPEROR’S BRIDE
- Make some Emperor’s Bride tea as usual, either with loose or bag tea.
- Cool down well, add ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Garnish with orange slices and enjoy cold in a good company.
- Bring to a boil 0.5 litres of water.
- Add 2-3 rooibos tea bags (Kirpeä Kepponen / Kaikki Hauska On Hyvää Vatsalle), brew for 2 minutes.
- Let cool down in a cool place, add a squirt of lemon juice.
- Add 0.5 litres of sparkling water, garnish and enjoy with ice and lemon slices.